There's a reason my name is not posted anywhere on this site. Not my name, and certainly not my email address. It is nothing personal to anyone who may read this, it is simply a choice I've made in a bid to retain an ounce of dignity and anonymity.
And, for goodness' sake, I think I need that.
You see, I'm a victim. Granted, I did it to myself, but sometimes, I swear I had no choice in the matter. I didn't make things this way; I didn't put that clip on the Penelope DVD. I didn't make the sexhair. How much can I really be faulted for, when all I did was obey my primal nature to gawk-until-my-shirt-is-so-soaked-in-drool-i-look-like-I've-been-on-mtv-spring-break?
Dear reader, I have a problem.
His name is Robert Pattinson.
Yes. You read that right. Robert Pattinson a.k.a Edward Cullen a.k.a The Great Panty-melter.
My problem is not WITH him. I adore the crap out that man to almost a literal point. My problem is my OBSESSION with him.
I USED to be normal. I USED to have control over my thoughts.
All these things used to be... and then, it happened.
I saw HIM. And I was hooked.
Now, I spend hours upon hours watching videos. Days are wasted on message boards. And my sick, twisted little heart pitter-patters just at the MENTION of a man I never have and never will meet!
What iswrong with me?!
I know I'm not alone. Though I've come to accept my deep sink into the delicious and sexy world that is Robsession, I must admit... I feel like a loser.
More will follow; I can never stay away from the Robness for long.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment