Monday, July 6, 2009

Rob Doesn't Like Women... Er... NEW YORK Women, that is...

Or so says the latest issue of some tabloid or other. Not really worth naming here.

Really, I can't blame the man (though I don't believe the statement is entirely true). Since he has been in New York, he has:
- Changed hotels twice in one week just for some peace and quiet.
- Been mauled/chased/molested/mugged/eye-raped by 'tards of all shapes, ages, and sizes (see post on Hewie, Dewie, Luey and Porkface).
- Nearly been hit by a taxi-cab trying to escape said 'tards.
- Shouted at/ogled over/photographed/filmed DAILY whilst trying to shoot a damn scene.

Now, I know this is not to blame on New York City women; honestly, most of them are unimpressed with celebrity, and have seen enough films made in their city to not give it a second glance. The fact is, women in general are just losing it over this guy. Maybe it's just me, but I'm not going to use my precious vacation days to stand in a dirty alley, clinging to my fanny pack and the hopes of seeing the Sex-Hair-God in all his fleshly glory. It's just a waste. It's just lame.

And it's just downright scary, if you ask me.

At LEAST let the man do his job; at least give him that consideration.

Such a request may be in vain; common sense flies as fast as panties are fling where Rob is concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment